Monday, July 16, 2007

My word today is Stones

A small collection of stones collected over the years. I love to just touch and hold them...
May I say a big thankyou to all of you lovely folk on HSMS. I have been selling my home and packing up for about 3 months. Just recently I heard that the sale had fallen through and we start all over again. You and the designers at IACW have been my anchor. I'd love for you to visit "Its a creative world" and see what we are doing over there. I normally post on a Monday, but the awesome design team have something exciting every day.
Thanks again from Di the newbie photographer inspired by you...

4 comments:

Aubrey Harns said...

These are really beautiful. Lovely picture.
Aubrey

Vanda said...

Ooo what a beautiful collection of stones Diane. Sorry to hear about the house. I am a big believer in fate, it must be for a reason even if we can't see it yet. I'm sure when it all finally gets sorted you'll find out the why ~ good luck xXx

Jolanda said...

Beautiful collection! Where do you find these (or do you buy them?)

Diana said...

Jolanda i have bought them over the years and been giveen some. We have a place here in Cape town called the "scratch patch' and you can pick a can of stones!!