Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The word today is City

City: A busting place to hang out, meet friends and enjoy.
This will be the closest I get to a city for a while LOL

Sorry folks I could not resist this. I am staying with my daughter in a lovely village in Hertfordshire and this was my view from the kitchen door this morning!!! We have about 40 houses, 1 pub but no shops!!!

Also wanted to share my toadstool pics with you. These were taken in January this year when I was visiting my sister in Johannesburg!!!

Caz (my DD) and I have two cool summer barbecue ideas today at "It's a creative world" - so pop on over and have a look!!

Love from Di XXX

14 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Now I would love to wake up to that every morning - much better than any city!
x

Jolanda said...

Great picture. Love the bench in the park!

Vanda said...

Now that's the best city there is :O) xXx

Eleanor said...

Village/city? I know which looks more appealing to me right now. Gorgeous shot.
E
xx

This Teacher said...

That looks idyllic.

Maaike said...

what a great place!!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great photo, looks like a lovely place :)

Anonymous said...

oooh what a gorgeous site to wake up to :) Love your toadstool pics :)

Sue said...

Oh I am so envious. What a gorgeous view and the weather looks glorious too.

Toadstools are super :)

Jen said...

lovely, thats my idea of a city :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot :o) xx

Olivia said...

I love the toadstools!
Sometimes mum says she'd like to live in a little village but then she says Exeter is too nice to leave!

Andrew said...

Great picture - looks idyllic!
Ax

ally said...

great photos, looks so peaceful x