Friday, August 10, 2007

The word today is Double

Double: Two of the same thing

My favourite crocs!!!

LOL, yesterday morning when I was uploading my earring pic this "insect" landed on my computer. My camera was beside me and I just managed to take this shot before it disappeared.

And I have more eyes today!!! Sitting in the garden on Wednesday, I took this shot of my "ideas" journal and her eyes were so cute I couldn't resist more eyes!!!

Thank you all for visiting my space. I have so enjoyed and appreciated your comments and feedback. As a newbie photographer, HS:MS and the wonderful folks who participate have been a source of inspiration!!!

Love from Di XXX

11 comments:

Claire said...

Love the Crocs! So colourful and fun looking!

Hugs
Claire

This Teacher said...

Very colourful crocs! Love that journal. Did you draw the picture?

Anonymous said...

oooh fab crocs and love the picture on your journal... but don't much like the creepy crawly lol

Jen said...

ooh great pics, love your crocs!

All of my Todays said...

I want your crocs they are gorgeous so if you ever get bored of them .....
Rach
x

mum-on-the-run said...

Great photo, love the Jibbitz :)

Olivia said...

I love the red colour!

Anonymous said...

Know just what you mean. I love the inspiration too! Love those Crocs--especially the "jewels!"

Debbie said...

love the crocs - not too keen on the creepy crawlie though!! lol

Vanda said...

Great photos Diana, love your Crocs :O) xXx

ally said...

fab croc pic, i only have boring black crocs lol.