Monday, August 20, 2007

The word today is Plant

Plant: A green living organism.

Been out on the allotment again, rows of all sorts of great plants for eating.

Morning all, thanks so much for all of tour supportive comments over the past few days, weeks. I joined HS:MS to improve my photographic skills and I do believe it's working. I do not want to be a photographer, I just want to take nice pics that I can scrap. The interesting thing that's happened is that I am taking LOTS more pics and organising and naming them as I go. So instead of pict1010 I have snail and water barrel etc. LOL
Yesterday it rained on and off the whole day. But we had great fun reorganising Caz's home and getting rid of a whole load of clutter. I did manage to get a few photos so this one is one I discarded for can, its a water barrel that is not catching any water!!!

And this little snail just appeared beside my feet. The rain always brings them out to play!!!
If you have as mo, pop over to "It's a creative world" today. Monday is normally my post, and I have a few ideas today on getting organised and adding some harmony to your life. It's a little Feng Shui thing.
Thanks for visting and love from Di XXX

13 comments:

Caz said...

Great photo mum, but maybe you need to get some people pics too ;)

Angela said...

Wow, look at all the veggies, wonderful. Love the photos, glad you're having fun with your camera.

Joshua said...

I'd like an allotment like that when I'm grown up. I like all the varity of plants you've got

Terrie Farrell said...

Well done, i'd love a little allotment and try my hands at growing some veggies. X

Maaike said...

great picture!

Lima said...

Love the veggies, not too sure about the snail though, lol! Good thing he's not too near the veggies!

Sue said...

Fab photos. That allotment looks wonderful :)

I joined for similar reasons. I just want to be inspired, take the time to try things out and find out how I can improve, enhance or just plain mess about with my photos in Photoshop.

Regulary I am in awe at the clarity and angles that I see in peoples shots. And these people are so kind to me about my attempts!! :)

Popped over to Creative World and 100% agree. I know I sleep better too when my bedroom is neat and uncluttered.

Andrew said...

Hi Di, am thinking of having a veggie patch in the garden but this year the weather has been attrocious. Maybe next year! Smashing pic!
Ax

Olivia said...

I'm growing vegetables in my garden and the community garden but that photo makes mine look very messy!
I really like it though!

Fiona said...

I am green with envy. That allotmemnt is FAB!

Vanda said...

My Mum & Dad had an allotment when I was a kid, I used to love growing veggies. Fab photos Diana but not sure about the snail ~ yuk! x :O)

pokettiger said...

Wonderful garden!

All of my Todays said...

I am so jealous of the allotment it would be so cool to have one.
Rach
x