Monday, August 13, 2007

The word today is Drive

Drive: To operate a vehicle
We have been driving around in my daughter Caz's "vehicle". Must admit with my short little legs I feel I need a step ladder to climb up!!! Here it is sitting outside ready to take us shopping this morning.
Happy Monday everyone. I have another 'busy' day on holiday in Great Wymondley Hertfordshire. Shopping first then thought I might walk round to the village church which is closed as it needs major restoration. It is a beautiful very old church and the village is working really hard to raise the funds to have it repaired.
This is a view of the church from Caz's garden. I took this in March when every shot was miss and miss!!! Nothing turned out right. Id like to get some better shots today.
Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

13 comments:

etteY said...

nice wheels ;)

ally said...

have fun shopping! great shot of the car

Kate said...

Hope you have a lovely day!

Hazel said...

Great photie!

Christiane said...

great car!! enjoy your shopping!!

Sue said...

Nice car :) Have fun shopping.

Anonymous said...

Cool photo.

Angela said...

Nice car, happy shopping :-)

Anonymous said...

Fab car and lovely photo :)

Maaike said...

Nice car!!!

All of my Todays said...

Great shot and I am glad you are enjoying your holiday.
Rach
x

Lima said...

Great car, excellent idea. :-)

Lxx

Fiona said...

Nice shot :D