Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The colour today is YELLOW.

"Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain." Red Orange Yellow green Blue Indigo Violet!!!

I took this yesterday on the way to Hermanus. It's growing wild and indigenous to the western Cape.

And as promised some whales. Perhaps tomorrow I will catch them breaching!

Having a GREAT time and just enjoying seeing these gentle GIANTS of the ocean. Will share as much as I can.
Parting thought HEE HEE, this is my idea of a rainbow, a shop full of CROCS!!!
Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

12 comments:

etteY said...

fab pics Di! loving the whales... never seen one in real life LOL! love your crocs pic too thinking of buying another pair ;)

my yellow is up now! :D

All of my Todays said...

Loving that Croc shop and those Whales would love to see them in real life. Great yellow picture too so jealous of you just coming into summer. x

Bambi said...

nice yellow and although i'm not really a fan of crocs, those just look yummy!

Terrie Farrell said...

Great pics as always Diane. X

Anonymous said...

Wow cool crocs shop there Di!!
Loving those photos... how lovely to see those whales up close, thanks for sharing them with us.
Fab yellow pic too :D

Kate said...

love that yellow flower - almost looks like its made of paper!!

Unknown said...

Such amazing photos and I LOVE the Croc shop Lol xx

Hazel said...

Lol! at the rainbow shop of crocs! Great whale photos and love the yellow flower.

sharon said...

some cool shots there Di..sea looks wonderful.xx

Louise said...

your whale photos are stunning, I would love to see the whales irl.

Great yellow shot too
X

Charli said...

Love the Whale pics Di! I saw some but they weren't actually 'proper' Whales, we were tricked by some tourist guide lol

Beautiful yellow for today, and loving those Wellies alongside those crocs - I think I'll be needing them over here very soon!

Anonymous said...

Love the Crocs and you're so lucky to be near the ocean. Love those pics as well.