Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Favourite Spots #1

My first favourite spot:

My most favourite corner which contains poppies painted by my Mum and a reminder to me to have fun and laugh. I see it every time I enter the lounge and it is GREAT medecine.

Morning all. Hope you are all well and not suffering from colds and flu!

I am getting excited about my trip to Johannesburg this weekend to see my sister and brother in law. And I have another trip booked at the end of November for 5 days. I will be in Johannesburg with my family for my 60th birthday on the 27th November!!! That beats spending it here in Cape Town. I decided that I did not want to have a party so will probably have dinner with my close friends in Cape Town when I get back from Johannesburg. Life is HECTIC. Woo Hoo I love Birthdays!!!!

Been doing lots of crafting this week but cannot share with you yet as they are IACW prokects LOL.
What you think of this old tractor! I took this on the way back from hermaus on Friday. we stopped at a farmstall to biy some home made bread and there were two old tractors! It might have made a cool "Green" shot LOL.

And a BIG Woo Hoo for our prize winner at IACW, "queenofstash (Debra) ". If you could email to us your address your prize wil be on its way to you! (acreativeworld@hotmail.co.uk) .

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

13 comments:

Marina said...

Love the tractor, we see lots of those around us in cornwall, farmer country. have a good time away. :~) xx

Bobs said...

Love your Poppy picture. No wonder it makes you smile - your mum was a talented artist.

Love the green tractor too!

Rach said...

WOW what a gorgeous poppy picture, beautiful x

Louise said...

I love the letters on the pink background... gorgeous
X

Jenga said...

Loving your pictures :)

Pink Blossom Creations said...

lovely poppy picture and those letters are fab

Caroline x

Jolanda said...

Beautiful painting. How special!

Bambi said...

what a great spot!

The Cook said...

Great shot, very beautiful. x

Anonymous said...

Wow!! gorgeous Poppy painting Di... Looks like you inherited lots of talent from your Mum. Love your favourite corner :D

Hazel said...

Good to have that 'laugh' reminder. Cool green tractor!

Charli said...

Beautiful painting by your Ma Di and how lovely to have a prompt like that to remind you to have fun and laugh - very valuable and something we all should have - I must make myself one!!

etteY said...

Gorgeous painting Di!