Thursday, October 18, 2007

The word today is GREEN

"Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain." Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet!!!
The Windsor Hotel is next door to us:

This is the view from our apartment:

This tiny little luminous green creature landed on Richard's Smoothie!!!
LOL!!! Had such fun with Green!! Could not choose which one so you have them all! And it was another great day in Africa yesterday!
As you can see the whales are really close to the shore!!! My best is when I hear them; it's like a great big blowing sound.
My nephew (Steve) and his girlfriend (Samantha) are in Cape Town this week so they are joining us in Hermanus this morning!
Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow great pics. Hope you are having a grand time with the whales.

etteY said...

great pics Di! Love the view from your apartment! seems like your havin a grand time with your nephew!

All of my Todays said...

I want to hop on a plane and join you too, looks like your having a great time with a huge choice of green too. x

Kate said...

beautiful pics!!! and with that blue sea you got tomorrows blue sorted as well!!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

you lucky things - seeing all those whales!
Love your greenery too xx

Bobs said...

Oh my word, Di! Those whales are simply awesome - I am SOOOO jealous! We have pods of dolphins and some Orcas in the Moray Firth here in NE Scotland - and we even had a Minke Whale trapped in our local harbour a couple of months ago - but none of those beautiful HUGE creatures!

I'm appalled by the nerve of that would-be burglar!!! Thank goodness you're ok!

I love all your rainbow pics so far! I'll have a huge catch-up to do!

Hazel said...

Gosh, fantastic whale pictures. Hope you enjoy your outing with you nephew and his girlfriend. Love all the green photos.

Hazel said...

I've given you a 'you make me smile' award - details on my blog

Bambi said...

wonderful greens you found!

Jolanda said...

Great pics and I love the whales!

Deanne said...

wow that would be something else to look out of my window and see those gorgeous whales, sadly my view is more houses, two bmws and wheely bins - lol x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

ooo fab photos Diana
Did you do a sneak look down my blog I have at last done my LO of my ampleness!!!

Caroline x

Unknown said...

Lots of green in your space today Diana! x

Charli said...

Ah wish I was there Diana - I would love to see them!! Gorgeous greens in your neck of the woods - fab pics!

Maaike said...

great language on the sign!

sharon said...

wow..you have a spare room don't you..lol..lol.xx

Angela said...

LOVE your green pics, what a fabulous view, whales and all.

Just reading through your blog and found you had an attempted break in! I hope you're ok?

Enjoy your break :-)