Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The word today is Tray

Tray: A flat , shallow container for carrying food, drink and small items.

My Christmas tray made by me. Sorry it's not a great shot (blush).

Hi folks.
Can I persuade you to donate a little something to IACW fund raiser for breast cancer? It's really easy to do and you can donate 1, 2 3, 4 whatever pounds. It really is for a GREAT cause. Go to our Just Giving page to donate. It takes only a few minutes. Thank you!!!

I lost my mum over 2 years ago to cancer. No, not breast cancer. She had a large brain tumour and was gone in just 3 months after having endured the "radio" treatment. She lost the power to speak but we managed to interpret the "words" that came out. She is really missed by my family and her friends, and I only wish we could have caught it sooner.

We have all been touched in some way by this dreaded cancer. So I urge you to continually check yourselves and be aware that it CAN be beaten.
Thanks for visiting and love always from Di XXX

8 comments:

All of my Todays said...

I love your tray Di, how did you make it? Sorry to hear about your Mum. I think everyone eventually ends up with a charity they support ours is kidney research for obvious reasons!
x

etteY said...

lovely tray Di!

Bobs said...

Fab tray, Di! Like you, Cancer Charities are close to my heart, having lost granny (3 years ago) and my mum (4 months ago) to bowel cancer.

Hazel said...

Sorry to hear about your mum - lost a dear friend to cancer earlier this year and others too. Your tray is smashing - clever you!

Rach said...

Fantastic tray! WOW and you made it yourself! Clever you!

Maaike said...

great tray

Anonymous said...

I just knew you would have a fab tray Di and decorating it yourself too...you clever lady :D
I think Cancer touches so many lives in one way or another and I think it's a fab thing you are doing :)

Aubrey Harns said...

Beautiful tray Di - you're so creative!
Aubrey