Friday, October 5, 2007

SPS #7

And it's Self Portrait Saturday again!!!

Heee heee this is another of my wigs. I really love this one!

And this is me pretending to be Tina Turner LOL.

And just a reminder that you can make a donation to our breast cancer awareness fund raiser on our Just Giving page. Woo Hoo. We have raised 135 pounds towards our target of 310 pounds!!! We also have a GREAT prize on offer if you submit a layout of your 'boobs'. (in some way or another). So just to encourage here I am boobs and all LOL. (OK they are a bit small and droopy, but I am almost 60 and have never been brave enough to do breast augmentation.)

I am sorry if anyone finds this improper, but I did this for a GREAT cause. Have a great weekend folks.

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crikey Di you really do resemble TT what song's that you're singing :D
I'm not brave enough to get my boobies out like that but I may just stretch to a bikini shot... as long as my heads not on it ROFL

Sue said...

Ha! Love Chris's comment about the bikini. I admire you Di and would be surprised if any one who come to your blog would think differently.

Great sps today. You must get fed up of the same comment week in week out but I really think you look fab. Lol TT. Fab woman :)

Done my tag :) Re yours.
1. Fabulous woman so would I :)
2. Me too though I doubt bloggers would believe it.
3.OH would come with you on this journay.
5. Oh yes can I join the club
6.Oh is mine the man is a marvel.
7.yes we have IT in common but teach . . . er no thanks!!

Er bit long . . sorry . . Sue

Unknown said...

Cor what great photos Diana and hats off to you for baring not quite all - I think we should all join in!! Its for a great cause after all!

Hazel said...

Great photos including the boobs one

Bobs said...

Di - you are fabulous! I can't think why anyone would object to your SPS today - it's all for a good cause!
Love your wig - you really do look so like TT!!

Charli said...

I also think you are a fabulous woman Di! You look really comfortable in all your pics, and I cant think of anything better to be!

Fab pics, all of them, and good on you for supporting a terrific cause.

cassandra cusack said...

i think your gorgeous Di, you have such a beautiful face
love the boob shot
umm i'm not joining in though, my son is 14 and would die of embarrassment LOL
well that's my excuse LOL

Unknown said...

My mother is a two time breast cancer survivor and I think your photo is amazing and empowering. Thank you for putting it up. You're a gorgeous woman, Diana, I hope to look HALF as good as you when I'm 60...which ain't far off. LOL