Monday, October 29, 2007

Favourite Spots

The word today is Window

This is my most favourite window in the house. When the sun shines, the sun catchers and crystals make beautiful stars on my walls and ceiling.

Thanks for all your lovely comments on the weekend. I have just arrived back from Johannesburg and we had such a lovely weekend there seemed to be no time to BLOG (sad face). I will make it all up to you this week!

I should have some lovely shots to share with you tomorrow as we visited a rose farm yesterday to buy roses. I thought I had died and gone to heaven!!!

Oh almost forgot I made a little mini album which is on IACW today. Here is a sneak peek. If you would like to see more please visit IACW!!!

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

18 comments:

Kate said...

great looking little book - will check it out more on other site!! great pic too, always love the pics of your house. xx

Anonymous said...

oooh love your window pic Di... and the book is fab, need to pop over and have a look :D

Jolanda said...

Lovely window! Nice little book!

sharon said...

oohh magical.x

All of my Todays said...

What a gorgeous window it looks like it should be in a fairytale. x

Marina said...

what a great picture the way the sun is catching the sun catchers and crystals it just looks magical, love the book too. :~) xx

Rach said...

Gorgeous window! And what a fab book!

Lynsey said...

Lovely window - great looking MINi book too.

The Cook said...

Gorgeous window, Diana. I just love all the colour in your home, it's fabulous! x

Bobs said...

I love the sparkly reflections on your walls, from the crystals! They look really magical.

I love your book too - it's FAB!

Bambi said...

that is certainly a beautiful window!

Sue said...

Your IACW link goes to a different blog! Think the "its" is missing :)

Super window. Love the colours in this room too. My daughter has a glitter ball hanging below her bedroom velux and that casts fabulous reflections on her walls.

Off to catch up with your other posts.

Bye for now Sue :)

Sue said...

Have now caught up! I think! Great news re the house sale. FABULOUS :)

Take Care . . . Bye for Now . . . Sue

Andrew said...

Love the window - stunning shot Di!
Ax

Unknown said...

Fabulous window, I would love to look at that on a daily basis. Well done on the house move too!

Jenga said...

Great shot Diana :)

Hazel said...

Beautiful window - please can I come and stay (lol!). Must go and look on IACW at Out of Africa 2007.

Eleanor said...

What a beautiful setting. The colours are rich and inviting.
E
xx