Thursday, October 25, 2007

Favourite Spots #2

My favourite part of my hallway is my beautiful flying magic carpet. I love the feel of it on my toes. Morning all. Just a short post today from me today and tomorrow I will only be on line much later as I am flying to Johannesburg for the weekend!!!!

I went round the house this morning taking photographs of all sorts of odd things in preparation for today's favourite spot. How DAFT is that!

Been to the hairdresser this morning for my two weekly trim. It looks great (I think).LOL.
In case you have not checked IACW; readers have raised 346 pound for Breast Cancer Awareness!!! And we have received 47 entries for out "Scrap your Boobs" challenge! That is just so GREAT. Well done folks.
Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

11 comments:

Bobs said...

That's a lovely carpet, DI - and it matches perfectly with the colour-scheme of your blog page too! :)

Well done with the fundraising. You're doing a fantastic job!

Hope you have a fabby weekend in Jo'burg!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful carpet!

sharon said...

that is some huge hallway you have there Di..beautiful.x

Hazel said...

Beautiful carpet! Hope you have a good flight. Lol! at you going from room to room photographing fav spots (just the kind of thing I'd do)

Marina said...

Love the carpet, it's lovely and long just what you need for a long hallway. :~) xx

Bambi said...

nice! and it's very long

Jenga said...

Ooh I would love a REAL magic flying carpet ;) Great shot x

Unknown said...

What a fabulous carpet - have a safe journey to Johannesburg! x

Lynsey said...

great shot - safe journey.

cassandra cusack said...

awesome work raising the cash Di
your hallway is very long love the flying carpet rug, i've always wanted one of these too

Anonymous said...

I like your flying carpet!!! I wish I had a hallway like you do :)