Friday, October 26, 2007

Favourite Spots #3

Hi all. Am now in Johannesburg for the weekend so have no idea how I will do the prompt today unless it fits one of the places I took shots of yesterday!
But I FORGOT I am moving to Johannesburg and this will be my new home. Have I told you that I LOVE towels. And I just love the colour of these which is the same as I have at home!!! They remind me of Watermelon!!!
I am sorry did not get around to your blogs yesterday but my day started quiet and ended in great excitement. I had viewers to see my house and AN OFFER which I accepted!!!! My estate agent was so pleased that we got on line and she made a donation to our breast cancer awareness campaign!!! How sweet was that?
The evening was spent with estate agents sorting out the paperwork and documentation they required.
I am just so excited and they want to move in on the 1st of December 2007! I can now finally get on with the move and my life. Woo Hoo!!!
By the way if you can visit IACW today, Charlotte has a GREAT post on easy peasy "hand made buttons"
Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shades of watermelon for your towels.

Glad you finally have a moving date. Good luck with it all

Bobs said...

I have a towel fetish too, Di! lol
I love those colours.

YAY - that's fabby news about your house!!! You must be so relieved and excited!

Simone said...

cool towels.
I LOVE moving... just this year my dad said he'd not help me AGAIN- how mean is that ;)
So I just got some new furniture =)

Marina said...

Oh those colours go so well, it always looks nice when you go into someones bathroom and they have lovely coloured towels that match. Good luck with your move :~) xx

sharon said...

lovely towels, I have to have mine folded a certain way..looks like you do too..x

Bambi said...

love the colors!

Kate said...

So pleased for you. Am I right in thinking that in SA if you accept an offer they have to buy, that's it you've sold no horrid sales falling through last minute like here?

Jenga said...

Love the colour of the towels and fantastic news about your house :)

cassandra cusack said...

Big Congratulations Diana woo hoo a sale for the house
now i know you're not around much but i just wanted to post that i did a Breast Lo for you 'blush' LOL
i really am very shy so really all you get is cleavage but they are definately featured
thanks so much for the inspiration and have a brilliant weekend

The Cook said...

Towels are great, aren't they? I absolutely LOVE the colours of yours and they really do remind you of watermelon. Gorgeous. x

Lynsey said...

Lovely colours, very vibrant.

Louise said...

love the colour of the towels too, they look very posh rolled up like that:)

Anonymous said...

oooh really loving your favourite things Di... gorgeous towels and love your 'flying carpet' :D
Huge congrats on getting an offer on the house...way to go... whoooo hoooo :D

Anonymous said...

Vibrant towel colorS! Love it!