Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The word today is Crockery

Crockery: A collection of ceramics, porcelein and china.

This was given to me by by mum and someday I have to take it to my DD Caz.

Morning all, I can now show you a 6 by 12 design and some themed layouts that I am busy with. I intend to make 4 "6 by 12" layouts them frame them:
Using this size you get to use all sorts of little pics that maybe are not suitable for 12 by 12 scrapping. I found it a really easy size to work with! I now have to wait for Autumn and Winter LOL, to finish the project. I will do Winter in England (when I am on holiday in December January) and hopefully have some snow!!! Update on Breast Cancer Awareness: We have now reached 155 of our 310 pound target for breast cancer awareness. We had really hoped to get a few 1 pound donations. So if you care to donate, get on over to our Just Giving page. There will be a great prize draw for al people who donate!!! By the way get on over to It's a Creative World to see what Caz has put together on these 6 by 12 layouts. There are some GREAT ideas. Update on me: Bought the new bed yesterday and it was delivered. The empty room looks SO much better. Today I will buy the duvet and pillows and the room will look really welcoming! Then all I have to do is pack loads of the scrapping stuff from the cupboards and the room will be ready. Woo Hoo 4 more sleeps and my niece will be here!!! Update on my New camera: As for my new camera, I am ashamed of myself. I have not been using the manual! Yesterday really highlighted it to me when I wanted to take a closeup. So the manual is now sitting WITH my camera and I promise to work my way throught it LOL. i found this little creeping thing just outside my front door. It is about 1 1/2 inches long and I used the closeup function. Woo Hoo Update on your space: I really loved all of the Autumn photos from yesterday! In South Africa the seasons get a little blurred and it's almost like we have just Winter and Summer. Because of the climate we plant a lot of indigenous trees and they do not have the wonderful Autumn foliage. Great shots folks!!! Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

13 comments:

Kate said...

Love the layouts Diana, make sure you show us the finished project.

Jolanda said...

Great crockery. A very nice tradition to pass it on......

Hazel said...

Beautiful crockery! Your LOs are lovely.

Bobs said...

Oooh - such unusual crockery. Love the pattern!

cassandra cusack said...

that's a gorgeous set of crockery and i love that you are handing them down thru the family

sharon said...

Some great stuff on here today also been onto your dd site..some fabby stuff on there.x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous crockery and well done on the close up of your caterpillar!

Lovely LOs, youre very talented x

Vanda said...

Hi Diana,
Thanks for popping over to 'see' me. It's all SuzyB's fault. She's given me & Angela a computer virus called 'can't-be-arsed-itus' ROFL. Honestly, I don't know what's up with me, I just don't want to take photos??? I'll be back soon though :O) Hope you're alright. Loved reading your blog and bravo to all the fab photos. Speak to you soon sweetie, love Vanda xXx

Terrie Farrell said...

Love the colour on your crockery Diane. I have tried 6x12 scrapping once and found it quite hard as a layout but it looks great as a minibook. May have to give it another go.

Aubrey Harns said...

Very pretty Di!
Aubrey

SmileyCarrie said...

Great pic!
Also love your layouts! Lovely!

Charli said...

That crockery is lovely Di, and a fab pic of it too! Well done on the breast cancer fund raising so far!
Loving the 6x12 LO's, I had a go at doing one, its over on my blog somewhere!

etteY said...

that's very pretty, Di! and thanks for letting us know what's happening in your everyday life! :D