Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The word today is Steps

steps:
Update on the "new" bedroom:

Hee Hee I was going to use one of my white duvet covers but when I was out shopping I decided on something a bit brighter and more cheerful! Here its is. I need to go and buy 2 more pillows cos just 2 seems a bit mean. I also need to do something with the curtains so watch this space LOL.

Update on my trip to England:

Had some emails yesterday from CAZ my DD. I promised to take her some small oriental rugs so here they are. All I have to do is fit them in my suitcase or hand luggage!!! I really like this one for Caz because it has sort of a modern feel.

And this little one will fit perfectly in the hall upstairs OR wherever Caz and Stu choose to put it. Caz said that I can use her computer when I am there so that saves me taking my laptop. AND best news of all she has some leave when I arrive and just before I go back!!! So she will fetch me from the airport. Yeah. Thought I was going to be taking the tube to Kings cross then a train to Hitchin then a bus to Great Wymondley.

Other bits of news...

I am sorry that I did not get round to all of your blogs yesterday. Just got busy with other stuff (blush).

I have just checked out the prizes IACW has for this month and they are GREAT. You can see the sponsors if you visit IACW today. We also have a lucky dip prize winner today who wins a pink 12 by 12 album!!!! . So get scrapping your boobs!!! You can also see the entries if you visit "It's a creative world".

And this is the prize (donated by the lovely Andrea) for the "Scrap your Boobs" competition which closes at the end of October:

A special thanks to "Kirsty Wiseman" who has donated a great prize. THANKS Kirsty!!!

By the way for those who noticed that Vanda has been missing in action, she is OK and could be back soon. Thanks for letting me know Vanda, we do worry about people who go AWOL!!!

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

13 comments:

Bobs said...

I love those steps, Di. They just make you wonder where they lead ..........

You bed linen is lovely and bright!

etteY said...

great shot Di! Love the different shapes too!

Charli said...

Love the steps Di - and wahey - you're coming to sunny (lol) England! Hope you enjoy your stay - how long are you coming for?

Jolanda said...

Love your steps!

Kate said...

Bring plenty of woollies Diana. Or do like my friend used to when she lived in Cape Town, don't bring any and just borrow them when you get here - leaves more room in your luggage!

Hazel said...

Your steps photo is great. Wow - I bet you're looking forward to the trip to England.

Deanne said...

Hi Di
Love your steps and esp your colourful bed! Nice warm colours to wake too.
I also scrapped my boobies for you!!! they are on IACW flicker!!!! eek.
Thank you for the inspiration and encouragement to do something like that, worthwhile though as its such a worldwide cause x

sharon said...

great steps..love the rugs also, I have very similar.x

Maaike said...

great step and what a great price

Terrie Farrell said...

Well done Di1 X

Sue said...

Hi Di :)

Have been reading Vandas comments left on other sites but there haven't been any recently. Pleased to know she is Ok and thanks for the update.

Great steps. As a child I would have loved these jumping from one to another to avoid the cracks and making up silly games. Super take on the prompt today.

Looks like all is going well and the bedroom is progressing too.

Thanks for your coms :)

Speak again soon. Sue

Anonymous said...

Great steps Di :D

Looks like you have been having a fab spend on some lovely goodies too.

Loving the layouts you posted yesterday too... yummy :)

Louise said...

I love the steps... must scrap my boobs some time soon...LOL!