Friday, October 5, 2007

The word today is Blade

Blade : A flat sharp cutting edge.

Hee Hee I bet we all have some of these!!!

Woo Hoo I have beent tagged by the lovely Ettey!!!
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged. 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

7 facts about me:

1. I would LOVE to be Tina Turner.

2. I am shy and a bit of a recluse at times.

3. I want to travel to Tibet and visit Everest base camp and the Potala Palace previously home of the Dalai Lama, My trip was originally planned for 2002 but was cancelled because of unrest around Tibet. Work pressure delayed all subsequent attempts to get there. It may be the budget now that stops me going LOL.

4. I am an imperfect perfectionist but would like to be a perfect perfectionist.

5. I would move heaven and earth for my dearest daughter Caroline.

6. My sister Linda is the wind beneath my wings. She has been my inspiration and support all her life.

7. If I came out of retirement I would love to teach. I have been an IT practitioner all my life and would love to end up with my first love, teaching.

AND THANK YOU!!!

A big thanks to CHRIS who has promoted "It' s a Creative World" and our efforts to raise funds for breast cancer on her blog. Thanks Chris {{{{hugs}}}}. Chris is also giving away lots of wonderful goodies this month in support of breast cancer awareness. And just a reminder that you can make a donation on our Just Giving page.

Now I'm tagging these wonderful people...

Rachael http://tunbridgespace.blogspot.com/ Suzyb http://mind-spillage.blogspot.com/ Jolanda http://jolanda-picturesfrommyspace.blogspot.com/ Chris http://craftsbychrissy.blogspot.com/ Aubrey http://aubsphotoops.blogspot.com/ Sue http://suenicholson.blogspot.com/ Caz http://wickedcaz.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

15 comments:

etteY said...

Hi Di! now, i know a lot about you hehehe!

don't we all love to be like our favorite celebrities?!

have a nice day!

Charli said...

Loved reading those facts about you Di!

Fab Blade pic for today too - couldnt live without mine!!

Hazel said...

Lovely getting to know more about you from the tag. Great blade shot!

sharon said...

great pic Di, enjoyed reading your tag...I hope you don't mind me saying, but I think you resemble Tina Turner.x

Bobs said...

Nothing boring about a craft knife, Di. What would we do without them? :)

I love those cat pics .... and reading about you!!

Jolanda said...

Thanks for tagging me. Will do that later....

And yes, I have a blade like that too.......

Louise said...

love how you have put the sraft knife on the guillotine... 2 in 1!!!

Anonymous said...

Great facts. Love the pic and yes I have those.

Eleanor said...

I really enjoyed 'your' cats, and loved reading your tag, although i think I knew number 5 already,;).
E
xx

Aubrey Harns said...

Thanks for the tag Di! I'll get it up soon. Love your pictures today - I have both of these items in my scrap room and it never occurred to me to grab them?!?! Did I miss the boat or what! :)
Aubrey

Sue said...

Great idea. The knife and trimmer. Wonder which would come out worst in a fight!!

Thanks for the tag. It was hard but will be up tomorrow now I must go and eat chocolate :)

Sue

Angela said...

Woooo! That's my kinda blades! Great job!

Haha, I tagged you again. Dunno how the rules work on this, but I guess since you've already done it, you only do it again if you want to? It's up to you! lol

Anonymous said...

Fab blades Di and love how you used the orange in the font :D
Thanks for tagging me answers will be up tomorrow :D
Glad to help with your effort to raise funds for breast cancer. I have three close friends who have had mastectomies so it's close to my heart. It's a terrible illness but can be beaten if caught in time. I will probably do a pink blog candy before the end of the month so I will let you know :D

etteY said...

great blades! We actually have one of that here :D

have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag Diana, I have cheated on it but promise to try and think of 7 new ones over the next few days! I loved reading yours, such an insight into people's lives!