Saturday, October 13, 2007

SPS #8

And its SPS again!!!
Took this yesterday for today's post at IACW - Christmas sewing. It's a pinny/ xmas sack / xmas shopper. I made it from my fat quarters and calico that I showed you a while back!!!

Woo Hoo had my nails done yesterday and we chopped quite a bit off. I think this is the best length for me. Not too long! Also had the eyebrows waxed. (no eyebrow pic sorry)

My niece and her boyfriend arrive today!!! Am so excited. Just have to do a bit shopping and then I am all ready for them. Woo Hoo.
Have a great weekend folks and remember our SCRAP YOUR BOOBS challenge at IACW. I may have more exciting news for you tomorrow thanks to the lovely CHRIS!!! No hints today!
Thanks for visiting and love always from Di XXX

12 comments:

etteY said...

Nice to see you once again! Love your apron! :D

great tongue pic too! :D

happy weekend! :D

Andrew said...

LOVE the SPS, DI - you look so natural and relaxed!
Ax

Maaike said...

you look so cheery to me
great!

Bobs said...

Oh Di - I love your pinny!! It's fab. Once again, you've taken a lovely shot of yourself. :)
Love your nails. As a lifelong nailbiter, I could never see myslef having gorgeous nails like these.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

as alway looking lovely
Caroline x

sharon said...

lovely sps..as usual, love the apron and the nails..tried them, can't craft in them though..lol.x

Hazel said...

Love the apron and the nails! (I used to have mine done regularly but gave it up - think I ought to start again)

Charli said...

Fab SPS and lovely nails Di!! Have a fab weekend x

Unknown said...

Great SPS and love your nails. Have a lovely time with your niece x

Unknown said...

Fab picture Di, and your nails look great.
Caz
x

Anonymous said...

I also love Dirty Dancing. I think I've watched it over a hundred times already! LOL!

You look so cool! I'm glad I'm getting to know the faces behind the names as this is my first time to join HSMS.

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Fab Fab photo again Di... you need to give me lessons on acting natural me thinks...lol
Just love the apron, lovely fabrics you used!!
Wow those nails... I wouldn't be able to do a thing with those :0