Friday, October 12, 2007

The word today is Tongue

Tongue: A fleshy muscular organ in the mouth.

Sorry all, this is VERY poor and I am embarassed will be back later with something better!!! OK decided to experiment and is this remotely better???

Morning all. Its a Thursday and Friday update in one.
Yesterday I created my post early as usual and published it. Then when we got the prompt I could not edit the post. The HTML and COMPOSE tags were missing and so was my post. Could not create a new post either. Tried everything and eventually last evening rebooted again but this time went to internet options and cleared all of my temporary files. Voila!!! That seemed to fix it! Phew! I was frantic al day thinking each time I tried the BUG would have disappeared.

Update on my trip:
Some of you asked yesterday about my trip to England so here goes. I leave Cape Town on the 10th December and arrive in London on the 11th. I will have Christmas, New year and Caz's birthday with Caz and Stu in Hertfordshire. I hope to visit Scotland for a few days. I have not been back to Scotland for about 38 years!!! I leave London on the 20th January and arrive home on the 21st of January. So it's a nice long holiday. If any of you are close to Hertfrdshire it would be GREAT if we could get together. I will probably go to London (Harrods for shopping and tea and sandwiches!!!) one day so maybe I could meet some of you there. Anyway think about it there's still plenty of time.
Caz has a few projects planned for us LOL, so I guess she wil keep me busy.

Update on me:
1 more sleep and my niece will be here! Am so excited. Then next week we are off to Hermanus whale watching. Watch this space for some great (or not so great) whale shots.
Today I am having my hair trimmed, nails done and eyebrows waxed. There's nothing like ay little pampering LOL.

Update on the "new" bedroom:
The guest bedroom looks MUCH better. It's amazing the good a little decorating has done me. Suddenly my house looks again like home. The two empty rooms were very depressing.
IACW update
IACW have had some FANTASTIC entries into our scrap your boobs challenge - thank you to everyone who has entered the challenge or donated via our JUST GIVING PAGE, as has been said before every penny counts and you have until the end of this month to join in with the scrap your boobs challenge. You can email your entries to acreativeworld@hotmail.co.uk . I thnk we have more spot prizes this weekend.

And, our readers have now raised 187 towards our 310 pound target! THANK YOU!!!

(PS I too suffer from insomnia! So now I just sleep when I can and do not fuss if I cannot sleep at night. I know I have to get back to a proper routine but right now I am just going with the flow)

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

13 comments:

Sue said...

Well game hasn't arrived yet but thought I'd comment on the rest of the post as I may not get back tonight.

Glad to hear your trip is all planned. Temperature has really dropped so bring your bed socks!!

2 more sleeps! That's how we used to get our children to understand the time until birthdays/Christmas whent they were younger :) Fond memories were invoked when I read that.

Look forward to seeing the room all dressed up with it's extra pillow and smelling sweetly :)

Take Care Di and see you soon

Sue :)

Hazel said...

Sorry you can't play with 'game' today, but it's still good to hear from you. Enjoy your pampering tomorrow.

Hazel said...

Please can you give me the link for entering a scrap your boobs LO (not that I've done it yet and don't know whether I'll have the courage)

anita said...

have a wonderful christmas in ENgland...i wish i was going to England for Christmas this year!!!! (all my family still live there)
anita
x

Bobs said...

Nothing to be ashamed for with your Tongue pic, Di - it's great!

Love the bedroom - it's looking better and better.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your tongue pics Di... LOL you always manage to put a smile on MY face...thanks for that :D

Loving the colours you used for the bedroom and I can almost feel your excitement over your visitors coming... I just know you are all going to have a fab time :D

sharon said...

Thanks for being brave with the tongue shots, they are fun!..Bedroom looks great!.x

Terrie Farrell said...

Well done Diane, i just can't seem to take a pic like that unless i can see though the viewfinder...must try harder!

All of my Todays said...

Great shots Di, I can't see whats wrong with them, they are fun. x

Charli said...

Fab shot Di and good on you for experimenting and improving your shot!

Hazel said...

Bonus SP pictures today!! Love them!

Maaike said...

was it you who was shy with the sps :-)

SmileyCarrie said...

Beautiful picture of yourself.... so good!!!
And the bedroom looks lovely! :)