Saturday, October 27, 2007

SPS #10

A cheat today as I took these on Friday before leaving Cape Town for johannesburg!
My new RED HAT!!!
And with my ACW hat on:
Today IACW are doing a prize draw to win a fab kit from Kirsty Wiseman . Just leave a comment on the post and the winner be shown on Sunday. We have exceeded the target for donations that we had set ourselves and are really grateful to all of you that have donated on our just giving page, Thank you, and a HUGE thank you too to all you lovely brave ladies that have scrapped your boobs and sent us the pictures.
Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

13 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Diana... I just love your red hat! And a big congrats on selling your house... YAAAY!

sharon said...

oohh Di..you look flippin fantastic hun...x

Jenga said...

Cool red hat!!

Bobs said...

You look sooooo fabulous, Di!!

I, on the other hand, would look like a right idiot wearing any sort of hat! lol

Hazel said...

Love the red hat, Di! You're looking great!

Simone said...

The black and white one is very classy, but I also LOVE red...

Bambi said...

you look fab!

All of my Todays said...

Loving the picture and the hat you look so Glam.
x

Marina said...

I love that red hat, I could have done with a big hat like that when my eldest son got married this summer. Hope you having a nice time away :~) xx

Anonymous said...

Love the hat. I buy them all the time but hardly ever wear one. Both pics are great. Glad to hear you got your house sold.

Charli said...

A fab SPS from you again Di - love it! And great hat!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!!!!

Great hat!

Anonymous said...

Wow you look fabulous!!!
Love both photos Di :D