Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Favourite Spots

Bedroom - You have seen my bedroom before I think as "white", but this is a new pic LOL.
I had to laugh on the weekend, my brother ROB who lives in Johanesburg visited my blog for the first time and left me such a lovely comment. Love you too Rob.
As promised here are some shots from the rose farm!!! My camera and I cannot do it justice and unfortunately you can smell them we choose 'smelly' roses and were spoilt for choice!!!!
I loved this one as it is green in the bud and turns to a gorgeous lime yellow but pale!!!! My personal favourite - looks like a cabbage!!!! IACW Update And we have another lucky dipper prize today for our Scrap Your Boobs campaign. Its an A4 sheet of Zettiology rubber stamps donated by 3Djean and the winner is Hazel Harris. Please email us your address at acreativeworld@hotmail.co.uk and we will get your prize to you!!! A big thanks to our very generous sponsor!!! Woo Hoo we are giving away another prize today. It's a Scrapping Angels kit donated by the lovely Anna @ scrapping angels! There will be a draw tomorrow so leave us a comment to be eligible for the prize!!! Chris's Mini Challenge The lovely Chris has donated 10 pound to our breast cancer awareness campaign on behalf of the winner of her mini challenge winner Marieke. Thanks so much Chris and congratulations to Marieke. And thanks to all you lovely folk who have made donations!!! You have now raised 392 pound!!! Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

18 comments:

Simone said...

Comfy bed - love the white :)
AND the roses =)

sharon said...

fit for a princess.x

Bobs said...

Oooooh - such a lovely bedroom. Looks like a fairytale room!

The roses are spectacular - I especially like the deep pink one, it's absolutely beautiful!

The Cook said...

Oh Diana, I really want a white bedroom too, your is beautiful!! The rose farm looks amazing and the cabbage one is also my favourite. x

Lynsey said...

My girls would love that bed.

All of my Todays said...

You have a very pretty bedroom. My fav rose is the green one.
x

Caz said...

I've tagged you :)

Jolanda said...

Love the bed. Beautiful pictures of the roses!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bed! Those roses are beautiful xx

Marina said...

Oh what a wonderful bed is looks like a it out of a fairy tale book. Those roses are beautiful I love roses but husband is not a fan of them as he is the gardener in the family but he has let me have a few. :~) xx

Sue said...

Oh yes I remember this bed . . . it is unforgettable.

Stunning photo Diana. I'd love a bed like this. Gorgeous!

Great roses. I like your favourite too :)

Sue

Bambi said...

very pristine bed!

Hazel said...

Woweeee!!!! I've won a prize!! Love your bed - and the rose pictures too.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous room and even more gorgeous rose photos, how lovely are they!!

Kate said...

graet bedroom and i just love all those roses!!

Andrew said...

That bed looks SO inviting! Love the roses too!
Ax

Anonymous said...

I used to have one of those Mosquito nets on my bed Di... I loved it but unfortunately so did the cat...lol
Those roses look beautiful and I can imagine they smelled divine!!

Louise said...

your bed is gorgeous, although i'd probably end up killing myself as I leap out of bed everynight thinking there is a spider in the bed...LOL!!!

That lime rose is beautiful. I bet the smell was lovely
X