Sunday, October 7, 2007

SOS #7

And it's show off Sunday again

I only have one photo, taken this week, that I was quite pleased with and here its is.

Update on the house:

Well after lots of deliberation it seems like my house is still on the market. I am feeling quite fine about it and determined just to be patient. There is a buyer out there and it will happen. POSITIVE THINKING!!!

Update on the blanket.

I have finished the blanket but CAZ wants to include it in her post on the 15th October. So you will have to wait till then to see it. I think it looks GORGEOUS LOL.

Update on me...

Good news is that I have been scrappng. Most of what I am doing is for IACW so cannot share with you until it is posted. I am having fun and developing a very different style (I think).

Heee hee Yesterday (as Tina Turner) I was singing "Simply the BEST" cos that's what you all are!!!!

Thanks for visiting and love always from Di XXX

6 comments:

Charli said...

You are such a positive woman Di - it definitely comes across in your posts! It has a good effect on me! Love the picture for today - what a fab mirror!

Bobs said...

I love that mirror. What a fab shot!
Can't believe you have finished the blanket already!!! Well done!

Like you, I am a firm believer in the power of positive thinking. A buyer WILL come along in their own good time!

sharon said...

wow..those wigs are fabulous, I would never have known had you not said, maybe we should all do a booby pic all for a good cause an all that..(of course using a paper bag over my head)..lol..lol..lovely mirror and the fact you can see your beautiful flowers..great.x

Hazel said...

Beautiful mirror - fab shot. Well done on getting the blanket finished ahead of time - look forward to seeing it - and your LOs.

SmileyCarrie said...

Very beautiful picture!
Sending you positive thoughts about your house! Great job on the blanket... can't wait to see it:)

Anonymous said...

Love the composition of your photo Di and the mirror is gorgeous!!
Hope you get lucky with the house soon :D