Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Favourite Spots

Drawer

This is a beautiful little chest of drawers that lives in my bedroom. My jewellery lives in the top drawer that you see in the pic.

I have been tagged by my DD Caz:

1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I would buy only cardstock. You cannot have toooo much!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
mmmmm ok then stamps!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Layouts!!
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)
My own scrapping room. It will be as big as my living room (5 by 8 metres.) It will have great shelving, a big table in the middle, space for my sewing machineS, laptop, printers and craft robo. It will have a fridge, kettle, coffee, choccies, and wine. It will be open to the garden, and have a bathroom / toilet. Woo Hoo and I am going to have all of that in December!!!!
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style.
It has to be BACK TO BASICS. I fear that we have lost much of the spontaneity of scrapping by using all of the expensive embellishments.
I'm tagging in return:

Finally here is another shot taken at the airport last week through two sets of windows!

IACW Update on a WINNER!!!

JENGA wins the Scrapping Angels kit donated by Anna @ Scrapping Angels. Please email your addy to acreativeworld@hotmail.co.uk Thank you to everyone who left a comment :)

And of course the fun is not over yet! Everyone who has donated, sent in a LO up to the end of today and leaves a comment on todays post will go into a big lucky dipper prize draw to win a goodie bag from Scrapbook Inspirations!!!!

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

10 comments:

Bobs said...

Ooooh - I love that set of drawers, Di! Is that your mum's pic on top?

Love your answers to the tag quiz!

Diana said...

Yes it is Bobs. She watches over me while I sleep!

Jolanda said...

Love your little set of drawers!

Kate said...

greatt drawers!! and love the pic of your mum on top. x

Lynsey said...

That frame is so pretty and a lovely photo of your Mum.

The Cook said...

Lovely piece of furniture, Diana, and beautiful photo of your mum. x

Bambi said...

very nice (^_^)

Hazel said...

Lovely chest of drawers and photo. Oh, I see I've been tagged - will come back to it later.

Angela said...

Lovely photo and complemented by the photo and pretty frame.

Anonymous said...

I am amazed by all the beautiful and captivating photos that I saw here today :) Your roses are so pretty!!!

Thanks for sharing!