Sunday, September 16, 2007

SOS #4

HS:MS SOS

Have not really taken anything exciting this week but I was quite pleased with this one; part of my pot garden at the side of the swimming pool. The geraniums have been joyfull since March this year. The nasturtiums are just self seeded, and I continuously pull out loads LOL.

And I wanted to share this with you today. Taken at Caz's 30th birthday in January 2005 (after the party). I had BIG hair which I loved. It was normally permed but for Caz's birthday the hairdresser gave me big soft waves. These are the only shots I have from her birthday. Completely unplanned our outfits were very similar! I hope that you can see how she has my big smile !!! And yes she is TALLER than my 5 foot 2 inches...

And here she is my BEAUTIFUL daughter, and yes she is my princess. We bought the tiara for her birthday!!! I used to call her 'Saucers' because her eyes are big, bright and beautiful.

These shots are VERY special to me!

Hi folks. Loved all the SPs yesterday! Well done to all of us.

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

17 comments:

Olivia said...

Hello Diana! Thanks for your comment! I'm fine, I've just been very very busy lately and haven't had time to do the HS:MS photos!
I can't do any today because I've got Gang Show in a Day with guides, tomorrow I'm doing orienteering with our home ed group and Tuesday we're going to see our friend who's teaching me about wild plants and gardening, Wednesday we've got group and my drama in the evening. But I don't think we're doing anything on Thursday so I can catch up with all the photos I've missed!
Sorry you were worrying about me!
Lots of love
Olivia
x

Brigitta said...

love the vibrant colours in your SOS!!

Caz said...

Stu says the flower LO is a bit busy, pmsl!! Love the 30th photos :)

Mary said...

Great 'who off' photo Diana! M x

Charli said...

I can see why these shots are important to you Di, lovely LO's of you and your daughter!

And I love the fresh colours in the geranium shot - you must be green fingered - I can't keep anything alive for long!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos - no wonder they are special to you xxx

Bobs said...

Your geraniums are beautiful .... as is the nasturtium which is just peeping in there!

The shots of you and Caz are really lovely! You really did have 'big hair'! Wonderful!

Lima said...

Gorgeous flowers. :-)

Love the layouts too, your hair is amazing! :-)

Hazel said...

Beautiful flowers. And I love the photos of your daughter - very special. Your 'big' hair looked great (I used to have hair very similar - all cut off a few years ago - well, not all cut off, but a lot!!)

Eleanor said...

Some very lovely photos here, well worth showing off. Beautiful.
E
xx

Sue said...

Great to see the comment from Olivia. Was wondering where she was as well :)

Photo of the plants is super. Love nasturtiums and I understand you can eat them though I have never tried myself.

Great photos too of you and Caz. The layouts are excellent letting the photos shine through rather than being overpowered.

I am 5' 2" . . . Sarah is 5' and is hoping she will grow some more. She has plenty of time yet at 12.

Bye for now

Sue

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers Di, and I can see why those photos of you and Caz would be precious to you :o) xx

This Teacher said...

Love the colours of your flower photo. Lovely photos of you and your daughter too.

etteY said...

Beautiful flower! and lovely shots of you and caz! I've been wanting to have big locks but my mommy won't let me! LOL!

Oh love your sps' too!

Terry said...

Nice picture of the flowers and wonderful pictures of you and your daughter, very precious.

Anonymous said...

Wow lovely photos Di and those layouts are fab. You can see how proud you are of DD and rightly so :)

Pam said...

Such cheery colors in the flower photo. It's hard to believe you are only 5'2". I have a friend who has hair like you did. It's going quite grey and she's still stunning. I think I like your hair like it is now.