Saturday, September 8, 2007

SPS #3

And it's SPS again!!! And mine is inspired by all of you.

Trying to get a bit closer to the camera this week. Had lots of awful shots and this one I was reasonably pleased with. (Caught a bit of reflection on my glasses etc etc) I am having trouble being serious in front of the camera because I am forever leaping between the back of the camera and in front of it! The following is a discard taken earlier in the week LOL.

I am sorry that I have not been able to get to all of your blogs this week. I am really struggling with containing my internet access within my budget / quota of 1 gig per month, and getting to all of your blogs. 1 gig costs me about 75 pounds sterling per month right now. When I sell my house and move to my sister we will have ADSL and a bigger (and cheaper) internet quota.

It may be that I have to post every day but confine my visiting to the weekend. Last month was easier cos I ate up lots of my DD's internet quota LOL Sorry Caz and Stu.

Finally just a sneak peak at what I have planned for IACW next Saturday!

Great weekend all and thanks for visiting

Love from Di XXX

15 comments:

Polished Peripherals said...

Looking good there!
Know what you mean about internet quotas. We have a 24gb limit and I went over last month! I was really hanging out for September to start so I could catch up with my internet world again.

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

WOnderful photographs of you - you look fabulous!

etteY said...

gorgeous shot!!! ditto with ann - you really look fab ;)

All of my Todays said...

Great shot Diana you look positively radiant this morning. X

Sam said...

Ack @ having to pay for internet!! But great photos, you really do look comfortable in front of the camera!

sharon said...

Hi Di, Boy that's expensive , isn't it, hope you get that sorted soon, sps..looking great,!

Maaike said...

you make nicer picture every week!!
great to see!

Sue said...

WoW! You are looking so good :) This is actually a fabulous photo of you and could have been taken by a pro :)

And I wish I could buy your house :)

Blimey that's a lot of money. You'll know that we pay a lot less from dd and your recent visit.

Take care and bye for now

Sue

Bobs said...

Diana - you are so beautiful! I love that smile! :)

Anne said...

Fantastic red and white shot!!! You look amazing Diana!

Louise said...

great shots, you have a lovely smile:)

Terrie Farrell said...

Great pics as alway, so full of fun. that's a serious amount of money for the internet, blimey, fingers crossed you move soon. X

Jolanda said...

You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Another great photo, Diana!

Angela said...

A beautiful photo of you, you have a lovely smile :-)