Saturday, September 15, 2007

SPS #4

And it's SPS again!
You can see I am loving this! Every week it gets easier and hopefully eventually the shots will improve. Right now I am just relaxing in front of the camera and having fun! I suppose it helps that I live alone, so there is no-one watching me leap about! The tripod helps as well, as does the self timer.
OK I think you are entitled to have a laugh at my expense.
The other day I went to the local shopping centre planning to take a photograph of a 'sort of dressmakers dummy". Caz my DD wants one. So I took the shot but then realised I had the lens cap on! Now how daft is that. I wasn't actually looking I just took the shot. Well what I got was a BLACK photograph. LOL.
Thanks for visiting and love from me Di XXX

13 comments:

Terry said...

I absolutly love your SPS pictures, they are fantastic. I am going to attempt my very first one today. I know they won't be up to par with yours.
Thanks for looking at my blog.

All of my Todays said...

Great pictures of you as usual Di, can't wait for the day that I am that relaxed in front of the camera.x

Bobs said...

You look utterly fabulous in all you SP's Di! Always so happy-looking and fresh!

Rach said...

Fantastic pics - love them! x

Lima said...

Both great pics, how lovely it must be to be so comfortable with how you look. :-)

Anonymous said...

oh I love your SPS photos you always look so happy in front of the camera :)

Hazel said...

Lol!! at your blank photo (sort of thing I'd do!). Love your SPSs today.

Polished Peripherals said...

these are great. I can really tell that you are enjoying yourself.

Sue said...

I am echoing what everyone else is saying.

Di you always look so comfortable, there's no pretence you are simply being you. These photos are smashing. Well done :)

Lol lens cap . . . fortunately my camera is a compact :)

Sue

Unknown said...

You have such an amazing smile, its infectious! :o) x

Charli said...

You look so happy in your shots and can really tell you are comfortable in front of the camera! Good on you - fab pics!

Louise said...

I love seeing your sps piccies. You look like you are having so much fun, you have a great smile... itmakes me smile too:)

Pink Blossom Creations said...

they are such fab photos...
caroline x