Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The word today is Kiss

Kiss: AKA: Pucker up, swap spit, snog, tonsil tickling (tee hee). A show of affection by means of mouth to mouth contact.

LOL this is me standing in front of a mirror, hair a mess sending a kiss to all of you! Mmmwwaaaahh . I did get the pucker bit, no spit swap and no mouth to mouth contact. (Did try kissing the mirror but that did not work very well!!!)

Hi folks and good morning from me myself Diana. Forgot to remind you yesterday to get on over to "It's a Creative World" where I did a post on knitting this easy peasy blanket! So if you have a moment get on over today.

Hairdresser today woo hoo! Then have a great layout to finish for IACW. Think you will really like it. But you have to wait until October and NO sneak peaks lol. We have some GREAT stuff planned for October and lots of spot prizes. Been thinking about printers since yesterday's prompt. Now I don't know how much printers cost where you are but I can get a really good printer copier scanner (like mine) for about R1200.00. Now that's about 75 pounds sterling. However, when the cartridges run out I have to pay about R400.00 for relacements. So what I do is buy a new printer about every 18 months (after 2 cartridge replacements). I then donate the old printer to a friend, a school or a charity. It just makes sense to me.

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

12 comments:

Bobs said...

Great shot, Diana! I love that blanket too.

Jolanda said...

Thanks for the kiss. Thought of that too, but decided to take another picture. Great idea!

etteY said...

I knew you would do that! hahaha! love it! *kiss* back at ya!

Lima said...

Great idea! Right back at you too. -)

Love the blanket.

Lx

bonnette said...

Thanks for the kiss! Great idea!!

Unknown said...

Cool idea, and the blanket looks lovely too.
Caz
x

Anne said...

Mwaaah! Back at Ya Diana!! :o) Great shot - Love that blanket!

Polished Peripherals said...

Thanks for the kiss!
Looks like you are getting lots of practice for SPS.
That's a beautiful blanket. I briefly considered having a go at knitting again this last winter but without undo/copy and paste buttons it was all too hard.

Hazel said...

What a lovely kiss - made me smile!

Anonymous said...

aww what a lovely idea Diana... and another lovely photograph of you. Wish I was as brave as you... Honestly I come out in a sweat now when Saturday is getting closer. lol

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

MWAH back at you Diana - what a fab first kiss photo to see on the HSMS site!!

Blanket looks wonderful too (wish I could knit!)

Terrie Farrell said...

And a big fat mmmmwwwwahhhh back to you! X