Saturday, September 1, 2007

SPS #2

Hey folks it's SPS again...
Well I really wanted to do a closeup this week but am not ready to share all those wrinkles, so here is my attempt for today.

I have to confess that I am sort of caught in a time warp. I still feel like a sixties hippy, (well I am almost 60) and often dress like one. But this is my current fashion, white cotton and white linen (well anything white in fact!), with a little bit of sparkle. It has been my style for quite a while and I see no reason to change it! It washes beautifully and I always feel so fresh and clean.

Got one more for you!

Yes I am a happy 'panda', and definately happy in my skin. I probably need to practice some serious SPs but it's just so much fun to laugh in front of the camera.

PS did I tell you that my VERY favourite movie is "First Wives Club", and when I sing the song (which is quite often) "You don't own me", I pretend to be Diane Keaton!!!

Thanks again for visiting and love always from Di

19 comments:

Nina said...

Lovely photos Di, I dress like a hippy child most of the time :)

Anonymous said...

Love them both and love your outfit. It looks cool and comfy.

Angela said...

I really really really love the second one! They're both great. :) Why bother trying to be serious for the camera if that's now who/how you are? We wanna see the real you, not the you that some stuffy pro photographer that hates the job would give us!

Jolanda said...

Great pictures!!

Hazel said...

What fab photos - you look lovely in white.

Eleanor said...

Wonderful style you have, and so natural. gorgeous pics.
E
xx

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! And so free in front of that camera.

Anne said...

Brilliant photo's Di, so comfortable in front of a camera, and I LOVE your outfit! I'd love to be able to wear something like that!!

Terrie Farrell said...

What great photos, you look fabulous and so happy and bursting with energy...i just freeze and look like a rabbit caught in the headlights!

Pam said...

Wonderful photos. You look fabulous in white and the style seems to suit you. Wish I looked that good.

All of my Todays said...

I love your style Di, that dress top is gorgeous.

Sarah Youde said...

You look FABulous!

mil lunares said...

wow, my favorite is the second. Wonderful dress by the way!

Sam said...

Oh I SO love these photos!! You've got some great style going on there! Lovely, happy, cheery photos..well done!

Maaike said...

wow you look great!!

Katy said...

Love your outfit.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are really happy in front of the camera and no wonder you look FAB!! Love the outfit too :)

Vanda said...

I think white suits you alot Diana and it's so lovely to see a happy panda :O) Lovely photos, both of them xXx

sharon said...

blimey you look fantastic..well done to you.