Monday, September 10, 2007

The word today is Cake

Cake: A soft, sweet food.

LOL, I do not eat cake so there is NEVER any in my home so went adventuring in search of CAKE and this is what I found! Sorry it's a little weak. Will try to find something better later in the day.

Morning folks hope you all had a great weekend. I really enjoyed seeing all the SPs and SO photographs! Was playing big time with the new camera this weekend and had such fun. This week I am planning a "photo shoot" with one of my friends. Now I have never done this before so it shoud be a laugh. She is going to "model" for me and I will be the "photographer". She will come to my house and we will take some shots in the garden, but some I plan to have her sitting inside and "posing". Now have to tell you about this friend; she is quite outrageous, very funny, and dresses a little of the wall. Well in fact she is off the wall!!! So be prepared to see my first attempts later this week.
A bit of pampering this week; hair cut on Wednesday, and nails on Thursday. Now that my hair is short it really needs to be cut every 2 weeks. Love having my nails done. I have gel overlays on my own nails (no extensions). They look so cool.

Hey, if you have a mo, get on over to "Its a Creative World" to see the progress Caz has made on her beautiful crochet blankets.

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

10 comments:

Bobs said...

You beat me to it, Diana - that's what I was going to post this evening, because I don't have any cakes in my house either! lol

I'll have to have a re-think now!

I love your nails!!!

Jolanda said...

What a brilliant "cake" idea!

Sam said...

Oh I'm so envious of your fab nails!!!

And LOVE your take on today's prompt!!

Hazel said...

Love the nails! And such a good take on today's prompt.

Terrie Farrell said...

Never fancied false nails so now off to see what gel extensions are! X

Polished Peripherals said...

Very clever take on cake.
You have beautiful nails.
I used to have Bio Sculpture Gel on my nails. It was brilliant but these days I don't bother with my nails. Not compatible with a 2yo :)
I have to say I love your haircut too. Almost makes me want to cut mine off again.

WendyB said...

Neat take on cake Diana, lurve the nails.

Sue said...

HA! Now why didn't I think of that . . . and no calories either :)

Fabulous nails and beautiful rings :)

Have fun tomorrow

Sue

Maaike said...

great take on the prompt

All of my Todays said...

The nails look beautiful, but never mind them look at the bling!! Great idea for cake. x