Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The word today is Hang

Hang: To suspend, be suspended or dangle.

LOL could not resist this, muslin drops hanging on the wash line.

This mask is hanging ouside my front door. It was given to me many years ago by Caz my DD.

And my almost empty garage is quite organised!!!
Hi all, its a real short post from me today. Thanks for all your lovely comments. You guys are really special to me!!! And thanks too for visiting "It's a creative World".

I have started to crochet a blanket thanks to Caz's challenge. Have to make 288 squares, so I have set a target of 10 squares per day. It should then be ready well before Christmas. Wish me luck!!!

Thanks for visiting and love always from Di XXX

16 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Great ideas for hang Di. Good luck with the blanket, can't wait to see the finished product. x

Bobs said...

That's a beautiful mask, Di! I love how the light is reflected off the various angles. Lovely!

Good luck with the blanket!xx

Lima said...

wow, that's a shiny mask!

Fab ideas. :-)

etteY said...

I love the shining shimmering mask hanging on your front door!

Charli said...

All the pics are fab, but love the washing line pics with the shadows - looks great!

Anne said...

Have to agree with Charli here Diana - your white sheet looks fab with it's shadows! Great pics!!

Unknown said...

Lovely photos...just lovely. Good luck with the blanket. I'm sure you'll have it finished way before Christmas.

Eleanor said...

Your mask is fabulous. Also love your 'us' yesterday, how clever. And I love the tip to copy upside down, we will give that a go.
E
xx

Maaike said...

great pictures the last few days
a real joy to see

Anonymous said...

Wow excellent photos, what a collection. Good luck with the knitting too :)

Joy said...

Wonderful takes on the prompt! Good luck on the knitting too!

Hazel said...

What a lovely selection of 'hang' photos. Good luck with the crocheting- hope you meet your targets!

Louise said...

I never even thought of looking in the garage... my DH has an obsession with hanging stuff up in there, it's like a curiosity shop... trouble is he hangs stuff and I can't get them down!!!

Great shots:)

Pam said...

You did a good job of finding a variety of 'hang' to photograph. I like the muslin on the line and the mask is really beautiful.
You are so ambitious to make an afgan and set a goal of 10 squares a day. Looking foward to seeing the progress.

Unknown said...

Great shots but really like the Mask x

Angela said...

Great shots! I really love all the shadows on that sheet. Lovely!