Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The word today is Print

Print: To produce in large quantities by mechanical process.

Something went wrong with my blogger last night and I could not upload any images. I lost the HTML and compose tabs and all the editing tabs. I created a new blog but that did not work either... Looked on blogger help and deleted all my temp internet pages and 'cookies' but nothing helped... I was BLEAK. Woo Hoo I do not know what I did but suddenly everything is back. OK I did revert to the classic template but cannot believe that fixed the problem, as I had the same problem on "Its a Creative World"!!!

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

13 comments:

Bobs said...

Soooooo glad to see you've got your blog back! It's so scary when things like that happen.

Love your shot today. That's a load of printing there!

Jolanda said...

Boy, your printer has a lot of buttons.... Great picture!

etteY said...

nice picture! :D

bonnette said...

Happy for you that your blog came back, what can we do without????
You have been realy busy ....printing!

Lima said...

Glad it worked out. I think blogger is having a few hiccups at the moment...

Love the photo. That's an awful lot of photocopying, you have been a busy girl! ;-)

Anne said...

Cor, your printer looks a lot posher than mine! It doesn't have any dust on it for starters!! LOL! :o) Great pic!

Unknown said...

Lovely picture. Maybe Blogger was the problem and not you! Glad to see it is all sorted.
Caz
x

Sue said...

Every so often this happens to me . . . no rhyme or reason :(

Great printer shot, lol at Anne . . . no dust!!!

Hazel said...

Great photo - great printer. Shame about blogger playing up - hope it's OK from now on.

Maaike said...

I think it was blogger....great shot

WendyB said...

Great shot

Louise said...

oooo your printer looks scary complicated!!! great shot:)

Pam said...

what a fancy-dancy printer. great shot.
Like your cake shot from yesterday. No cake at my house either...so no photo yesterday.