Thursday, September 20, 2007

The word today is Break

Break : To seperate into pieces.

Well no kit kats, could not bear to photograph my breaking heart, but still found plenty of broken stuff this morning...

A broken paver...

A broken roof tile....

A broken coffee mug...

Thanks for understanding that I cannot visit your blogs on a daily basis during September!!!
With regard to my house sale, no news, no buyers, and no offers :( (hence the breaking heart.)
BUT Woo Hoo, my niece from Johannesburg, is coming to visit me in October and we are going to see the whales in Hermanus. That will definately lift my spirits. The whales are good for my soul, and I can sit and watch them and listen to them for hours. So roll on October.
Eyebrow wax today, another potential buyer coming to see the house and that is the extent of my hectic busy day LOL.

And I now have 55 squares completed only 233 to go !!!

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

13 comments:

Bobs said...

I love all your shots, Di. Good luck with the viewer today.

You're really getting on with that blanket! Well done!

Angela said...

I especially love the coffee mug shot! Great job!

anita said...

great photos! i'm so interested to see your granny squares...it's on my list of 'things to learn how to do!'
anita
x

etteY said...

LOL! I was thinking of putting my coffee mug too but i changed my mind! we're on the same wave length don't ya think? LOL! cool shots! :D

Lima said...

Great 'breaks'!

Well done with all the squares

Kate said...

Great shots Diana, I think they reflect your mood. Hope that eyebrow wax helps with today's buyers!!

Hazel said...

Great photos. Keep those squares coming! Hope there's some house news soon.

Anonymous said...

Great pics.

The right buyer will come along eventually. I love the saying that 'things happen for a reason'. It keeps my spirits up. xx

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. You got all those great shots this morning and I had to cheat with an old photo. LOL Good luck with the house...and hey, you're coming along quite well with your crocheting!!! Good for you.

Charli said...

Good luck with the house Di!! Great shots, I am also a crochet demon at the moment, or trying to be!! Trying to finish my scarf but it aint happening!

Louise said...

fingers crossed your house will sell soon:)

we have broken paving slabs too...LOL!!!

Sue said...

Fingers crossed for the house sale Di :)

Whales are fantastic. Saw them "perform" once and the sound was incredible and heart stopping.

Great break photos :)

Bye for now

Sue

Jolanda said...

Lot of breaking going on at your space.... Great pictures, all of them!