Friday, September 14, 2007

The word today is Tweezers

Tweezers: An instrument for picking up small objects.

I have 'fat fingers' . Well they are not really fat but they feel fat. So I love these tweezers. Without them I would have great difficulty working with all the lttle bits!!!
Hi all, from Di. And it's Friday again! Well My internet quota is going really badly so I have bitten the bullet and from the 1st of October I will have 2 gig per month instead of 1. That should be a lot better and I will be able to visit your blogs more frequently. Until then I still have to ration myself :(
Not much news today. Went to have my nails done yesterday so feeling very glam LOL. Thought I would just share one not very good shot with you. It's a very dreary sunrise in Africa.

But if you look very carefully at the top of the shot you will see Venus!!!

Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend and love always from Di XXX

12 comments:

Lima said...

Wow, brill tweezers! They look really easy to use. :-)

Love the bottom photo too. :-)

etteY said...

fab tweezer! very handy! love the colorful buttons and the pic below as well! :D

Bobs said...

Yes - I can see Venus! There's nothing dreary about the shot.

Your tweezers are great and I love those teeny buttons! Super shot!

Jolanda said...

Great pictures, especially the shot where you can see Venus!

Unknown said...

Fab, love the buttons.
Caz
x

Terrie Farrell said...

Love the little buttons too....can't work out Venus but then i'm blind as a bat! LOL

Anne said...

Oh yours are very posh tweezers! Mine have Cosmopolitan stamped on them but you can't see that!! LOL! Brilliant pics Diana!

Hazel said...

Great photos (not sure I can see Venus though, but I always need things pointed out more - even if I'm wearing my lenses!) Love all the tiny buttons - I agree, need tweezers for picking them up. I keep all my buttons in a box together and it's hard to find the tiny ones among the others.

Charli said...

Fab pics Di, and I agree, there's nothing dreary about that sunrise. Love the silhoetted tree!

Unknown said...

Brill photos, very handy looking tweezers and I can see Venus!! lol

Eleanor said...

I have those tweezers in purple, lol. Venus hey? Well she and the tree together make for a distinctly non-dreary sunrise. Super.
E
xx

Sue said...

Nice crafty tweezers and great arrangement :)