Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The word today is Sponge

Sponge: A natural (often man made!) material to soak up liquids..

LOL there is nothing natural about this sponge! And what good is a sponge without something to do the cleaning up!

Hi folks from Di.

Update on the blanket:
Woo Hoo another 15 squares done!!! I had to buy another 3 balls of wool on Sunday. For some reason some wool has used up quicker than others. I guess some are slightly thicker than others although they are all double knitting LOL

Update on the House:
The friend who is considering renting the house is coming to visit today. I have drawn up a list of "pros" and "cons" and the "pros" have it. I think I can mitigate any risks of renting the house so I believe I have made an informed decision to go for it!!!

Update on me:
Having coffee tomorrow morning with a friend at 7.00am before she starts work! I always like to see Anne Marie, she is a great friend, makes me laugh and is so "together"
Hair cut on Friday.
The new positive me is also at last a bit more motivated!!! On Sunday I am going to a little place called "Darling" so see the "wild flowers". Apparently they are really great this year so I hope to take lots of photographs!!!
I am also determied to do some layouts this week.
Well, that's it from me today.
Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX.

11 comments:

etteY said...

wow! you already have a schedule for tomorrow and the days after! very organized woman! unlike me :( LOL! cool shot! have a nice day :D

Bobs said...

I haven't seen Handy Andy for ages! Cool shot.

Good luck with the house rental, the haircut and the blanket! :)

sharon said...

hehhe..great name ..Handy Andy..never heard of it before.

Mary said...

You are soooo organised Diana and I love reading your blog. Great shot today.

Hazel said...

Great photo (although to me it suggests hard work!) Hope the friend's visit goes well today and you sort out the renting.

Jolanda said...

Great pciture..... great minds think alike, apparently! Saw a lot of these today.

Terrie Farrell said...

Great take on the prompt....hadn't thought of that kind of sponge! Mind you, housework never does spring to mind with me!

Angela said...

I'm with Terrie, I didn't think about that type of sponge either for the same reason, lol!

Nice pic though Diana and I love the little dog on yesterdays dog post :-)

Sue said...

We may be miles apart but our sponges are exactly the same!! Colour. Everything! Though you can't see the scrubby bit of mine.

I remember Handy Andy like Bobs. Wonder if it has been renamed in the UK?

Great news on blanket, house and you :)

And such a clever photo of dog in your previous post :)

Bye for now

Sue

Charli said...

Great photo Di, hopefully some of your positivity and motivation will inspire me today!!

Aubrey Harns said...

Great shot. I love that you included the cleanser.
Aubrey