Friday, September 7, 2007

The word today is Talk

Talk: To converse or communicate
Oh dear very uninspiring from me this morning. "Tabletalk" is our community newspaper. (I live in "Tableview" CapeTown) (see below for why they call it Tableview).
Been to the city today to fetch Caz's birth certificate from the Department of Home Affairs. And then made copies of the birth certificate, got them certified, then all in the post to Caz. So that took me a few hours LOL. But woo hoo it's Friday so the WEEKEND LOL. So this is where I went! The city of CapeTown sits beneath Table Mountain and I live on the near side of the bay. This is not one of my shots, it is quite and old shot I think taken by Caz about 5 or 6 years ago.

Have a great weekend folks and thanks for visiting.

Love from Di XXX

9 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Great idea for talk Diana. Looks like you live in a beautiful part of the world. x

Hazel said...

Great take on the prompt and such a beautiful scene.

Sam said...

Fabulous prompt photo and the scene one is just soooo relaxing to look at!

Bobs said...

There's nothing uninspiring about reading - be it a book or a newspaper, so I love your shot!
Tableview indeed .... wonderful view!

Sue said...

Ha! Clever! Like you I am here on my own and really struggled with this one.

Sue

Mary said...

Great take on today's prompt....clever!

Anne said...

Cor, imagine waking up to that view every morning!!! Beautiful pic Diana! x

Pam said...

It was challenging to get today's when living alone. I had the same problem. I like yours alot. And that beautiful view of table rock - lovely.

Terrie Farrell said...

Great take on the prompt and what a beautiful place to live. X