Thursday, September 27, 2007

The word today is Stamp

Stamp: To make an impression. A small token that ensures carriage of mail. To make a noise with ones foot.
Hi folks from Di. Thanks you so much for all your lovely comments! I bit the bullet yesterday and bought an "adhoc internet data bundle", just 250 meg, to tide me over to the end of the month. Special thanks to Sue who offerred to email me the prompt so I could continue to at least take my photographs every day. You are real special!
Just wanted to tell you about my crystal jug and decanters. I have had them for almost 30 years, and they are used often. I hand wash them myself (no dish washers allowed for crystal), and you would be surprised just how sturdy and robust they are. Cheap glasses break. I have a few crystal glasses as well and have had them for MORE THAN 30 years. I use them almost every day. From an original 8 glasses I still have 7!!! So, if you have crystal, use it, it is really not fragile, and is so beautiful.
Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

7 comments:

etteY said...

how come I don't have these stamps? LOL!

Glad you're still here!

sharon said...

Great pic of your stamps.

Terrie Farrell said...

Great work Di. X

Anonymous said...

Lovely stamps.

Bobs said...

Glad you're still with us, Di! Love those stamps!

Charli said...

Fab stamps Di! Glad you can still play along!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful stamps. Great for scrapbooking. Love yesterday's jugs as well!