Friday, September 21, 2007

The word today is Stare

Stare: To look fixedly or vacantly at someone or something

Had to resort to me this morning!!!

Hello from Di determined to be more optimistic and put my house sale to the Universe. As you say there is nothing I can do about it except what I have done in presenting my home as best I can.
Woo Hoo tomorrow is Saturday so having limited my internet usage I can visit your blogs tomorrow.
Busy today preparing posts for Sunday and Monday at Its a Creative World. I do not like to wait to the last minute LOL. I also have two posts ready for October which is going to be a great month at IACW.
Going to practice my SPs today so that should get me back to my normal cheerful self. Look forward to seeing YOURS tomorrow.
Update on the blanket:
Still a little ahead of target. 68 done 220 to go That means I have almost done 25% of the blanket!!!
Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

11 comments:

Bobs said...

Lovely shot of your stare, Di! :)

Can't believe how quickly you're getting on with that blanket!

etteY said...

haha! you witty woman! I love your sense of humor! Great shot!

Unknown said...

Lovely shot...keep it up with the blanket and you will be finished before you know it.
Caz
x

Lima said...

Wow, you are getting on with that!

Great pic!

Hazel said...

Lovely to have another opportunity today to see you. Well done with the blanket.

Maaike said...

did you say you don't like sps LOL
great shot!

Mary said...

Nice to seeee you Di. Good work with the blanket!

Jolanda said...

Great picture. Does this one counts for tomorrow too?

Anonymous said...

Great photo Di you are so comfortable in front of that camera aren't you:)
Great break photos yesterday too :)

This Teacher said...

Great self portrait. You made me smile :o). Look forward to another one tomorrow!

All of my Todays said...

Great shot Di - as always. x