Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The word today is Hold

Hold: To grasp, carry or support with your hands.

Still in my PJs, its very early (about 5.30 am). Tried holding my pen and a coffee cup and ended up holding me!

Happy Wednesday all.
This was something I made as an experiment for IACW way back in June. It is made entirely from buttons, brads,beads and bows!
I always 'scribble' my ideas nto my ideas journal so have a look! My scrapping recently has been real simple and minimal and I ave really enjoyed it! So here's another layout I did yesterday. It remembers the wonderful night before Caz's wedding when the girls all stayed at the Thistle hotel in Great Wymondley. We had such a wonderful night. In our goodie bags we had lots of purple and black glittery stuff so we fashioned it into WIGS! Thanks for visiting and love always from Di XXX

17 comments:

Joy said...

Wow! How come I never look that alive at 5:30 in the morning?! LOL!
Great shot! Look how happy you are! Love it!

etteY said...

awwww so cute of you! you seem to be enjoying taking pics of yourself! I'm soooooooo jealous really!

and oh! I really like your journal :D it's sooo cute and very girly :D

happy wednesday to you too!

Bobs said...

Your lovely smile is infectious - it's made me smile too!

All of my Todays said...

You look so good at silly o'clock! Wish I was as comfortable as you in front of the camera. x

Hazel said...

Great artwork and lovely to see you being held in such a beautiful photo!

Unknown said...

Wow, only wish I could look that awake so early. Love the work with the buttons for IACW.
Caz
x

Anne said...

Oh aren't you nice and organised! I wish I did sketches first - I tend to have lots of pieces around me and draw inspiration from them. Brilliant Hold shot!

Caz said...

great 'hold' photo! Love the LO too :)

WendyB said...

Brilliant take Diana, i really like the journal too.

Nina said...

That photo is lovely of you! You are getting so good at taking SP. x

Anonymous said...

Great artwork... and love the photo. You always look so amazingly fresh and happy :)

Terrie Farrell said...

Oh Diana you make me laugh so much! You seem to be one of the funnest women every...are you EVER sad?! Love the photo.

Unknown said...

LOL you look far to awake and normal for such a time in the morning! Love the LOs x

Louise said...

what a lovely smiley hold picture:)

Anonymous said...

Goodness, what a great photo. I would love to get something this good for sps!

Jolanda said...

Clever idea! And I love your projects!

Pam said...

You're so cute! what an interesting take on the prompt