Saturday, September 22, 2007

SPS #5

Hey don't you know that "Girls just wanna have fun..." And YES I LOVE SPS!!!

And this girl (ME) definately has fun but often in disguise. I need NEVER have a bad hair day ever again. Last year I indulged in a few WIGS. They are the VERY BEST THINGS I have ever bought. When I wear a wig I feel like a different person, with a different personality. OK so today, every girl deserves to be BLONDE!!!

Short, blonde, and sassy!!!

OK and the "other me", HEE HEE! Laugh out Loud girls it's real good for you.

Can't wait to visit your blogs - it's my weekend treat until the 1st October when my internet quota increases to 2 GIG per month.

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

18 comments:

Bobs said...

Oh Diana! You are just toooooo beautiful for your own good! Do you fancy donating some of your spare beauty to me? Believe me, I need it! :)

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Diana you are great... the photos are great fun
Caroline x

Unknown said...

Stunning lady, such a smile! :o)

Angela said...

Diana, they are gorgeous! You are beautiful - cute but classy :-)

Maaike said...

great shots you look lovely!!

Hazel said...

You are so gorgeous in both photos - love the wig, but equally love the natural!

Anonymous said...

Really a cute photo. Love it!

This Teacher said...

Wow you look so glamourous (in both photos).

Sue said...

Di you need to start a cosmetics range :)

You are stunning and I would buy any cream that you advertised.

Love the wig. Love it. Always wanted one myself.

Bye for now

Sue

Terrie Farrell said...

Oh Dianna you always bring a smile to my face you are like a ray of sunshine!

All of my Todays said...

You look fantastic in both shots Diana you remind me of a younger Tina Turner in the top shot.
x

Anonymous said...

Oh Diana you do make me smile... your happiness is catching :D
Love the wig makes you look a little like Tina Turner ;-)
I love looking at your sps pics you always look as if you are enjoying yourself heaps!!

Deborah said...

you always look like your havin fun, great pics and I love the wig it really suits you :)

Charli said...

Di I absolutely love your Self portraits! They are fantastic week after week!

Louise said...

you are beautiful and your smile is wonderful:) Loving the blonde look:)

Jolanda said...

Great shots, both of them!

etteY said...

You're beautiful, you're beautiful it's true! LOL! your photo made me sing hehehe :D

Anne said...

Blimey!!! It's already been said Diana, but you reminded me of Tina Turner in your wigshot!!! 8-O Fabulous pics!!!