Thursday, September 13, 2007

The word today is Curious

Curious: Eager to know or learn.

I have planned and postponed a trip to Tibet since 2001. It is my one dream to see the Potala Palace in Lhasa Tibet, visit the monasteries and stand at the top of the world. My other love is Cezanne. Yes the Dalai Lama and Cezanne both fill me with curiousity. I wll achieve my dream to visit Tibet bit will probably never see this Dalai Lama.

The wisteria is at last beginning to flower. Pity the sky was so blue this morning lol. Think I need to take a late afternoon shot, then you wil more clearly see the beautiful blue of the flowers. They are like bunches of pale grapes.

And what is this? Inspired by Caz in March I planted some parsley from seed and here it is. I planted it to take with me to my new home but guess I now better use it.

That's it from me

Thanks for visiting and love from Di XXX

15 comments:

Jolanda said...

Great "curious" story. I'kll hope your dream comes true. Your wisteria is blooming beautifully!

Unknown said...

I just love wisteria. Isn't it a beauty to behold? I'm hoping that you will get to journey to Tibet. What an adventure THAT will be.

Lima said...

That's a great dream, hope you achieve it some day.

Bobs said...

I love your shot for today and yoru wisteria is fabulous!

etteY said...

Hey Di, drop by my country 'Philippines' when your dream comes true! I'd be happy to be your host/guide! hehehe! nice take on the word :)

Hazel said...

Great take on 'curious'. Love the other photos too.

Charli said...

Brilliant interpretation of today's prompt Di, and good luck in your travels to Tibet!

Anonymous said...

Great photos - I especially love the story behind it xx

Terry said...

Great pictures, and I really hope your dream comes true.

All of my Todays said...

I love your photo and the story. Hope you enjoy Tibet when you get there! x

Anne said...

Great pics Diana! I hope you manage to get your trip one day!

Pam said...

good idea for curious. I like how you think. We've had clouds here all day today - no blue sky for us.
I like your kiss photo - I thought of doing that then decided not to.

Nat said...

Great pic, I will be "curious" to see if your dream trip comes true - really hope so xxx

Anonymous said...

oooh fab photos Diana... I hope that you do manage to make your dream trip... how wonderful it sounds :)

Louise said...

what a fab take on 'curious' hope your dreams come true:)

I could do with some of those tweezers too, my fingers are normally covered in glue so everything sticks to them!!!