Saturday, September 22, 2007

SOS #5

And its SOS again.

The clivia in my garden are now in full bloom! My housekeeper "Margaret" normally picks one every week or so and puts it it in my little cranberry glass that sits in the entrance of my home. There are 3 pieces of red glassware and I like this shot because I caught the reflection of the the little venetian glass in the big vase.

Update on the blanket.

Woo Hoo I have finished 98 squares after 7 days so I am quite a bit ahead of schedule.

Thanks for visiting, thanks for all your lovely comments and love always from Di XXX

12 comments:

Maaike said...

wow what a beautiful flowers!!

anita said...

what a splendid burst of colour those flowers are!!! can't wait to see the finished blanket!
anita
x

Hazel said...

Beautiful shot! Well done with the squares!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful flowers. Great bouquet! You rock with the blanket!

Louise said...

love the colour of the flowers and the relections in the glass:)

Charli said...

Well done Di with the blanket! I only wish I could say I am doing as well. I am not!!
Fab photo too, well worth showing off!

sharon said...

oohh beautiful to have flowers like that in your home...sps..you are sooo photogenic..x

Deborah said...

beautiful flowers, great shot :)

Mary said...

Great shot Diana.....your cranberry glass is beautiful!

Terrie Farrell said...

I love all the colour in this, especially as the weather is so bad here today. X

Pam said...

Stunning color of the clivia. So beautiful in the cranberry colored glass.
I love your SPS photos - the wig is wonderful.
Congratulations on getting so much done on the blanket. You rock!

This Teacher said...

Beautiful coloured flowers and great reflection in the vase. You have a housekeeper - how posh!!!!!!